Rentautobus offers a complete booking service. You can use our site to create travel plans, request quotes, compare quotes, negotiate with local transport companies, and make reservations.
These pages offer a step by step guide on how to use Rentautobus. They follow the booking process so you can easily jump to the pages that are most relevant to you.
◦ How transport companies calculate their quotes
◦ How you can save money by being flexible
◦ What happens if you don't have all the information transport companies require to make a quote
◦ How to create a travel plan using the quote request form
◦ Selecting vehicle type and facilities
◦ Completing your contact details and why this is important
◦ Reviewing your quote request
◦ Validating your quote request
◦ How to compare prices
◦ Comparing vehicles
◦ Comparing companies
◦ How to discuss details with the transport company
◦ Declining quotes
- Common questions and advice when discussing details and negotiating with the transport discussing details and negotiating with the transport company
◦ General questions to ask the transport company
◦ How to negotiate the price or payment terms
◦ Asking for a different vehicle
◦ Discussing and confirming the pick-up place
Remember, Rentautobus also has a dedicated customer service team that can assist you throughout the comparison and booking process.